Skyscraper

Sunday, November 09, 2008

Haigh's Chocolate Truffles

I really really love eating chocolates, so friends and work mates are always giving me chocolates for presents. Kin and Jo brought over a box of Haigh's Chocolate Truffles for me when I had an impromptu dinner party.

Here are the beauties in their box. I have since munched through half the box and can say that the truffles are very good. They have an assortment of centres, with rum flavoured, coffee flavoured, orange liqueured flavoured, dark chocolate, milk chocolate centres. My favourite would actually be the white chocolate one with the orange flavoured liqueur.

If you can't afford bought truffles, you can easily make them yourself. I made a batch before and it was really good. You can also then control what flavours you put into them. You can find the recipe here.

No comments:

Post a Comment