Skyscraper

Thursday, April 03, 2008

Chocolate Cake....Again

If you haven't worked it out by now, I'll fill you in. I love chocolate. There are so many recipes on this blog for chocolate things, especially chocolate cakes. I made another chocolate cake for Hien's birthday using a Chocolate Mud Cake as the base.

Then it was just a matter of decorating it differently. Hien loves the colour purple and wears it almost everyday to work. So I tried to do a purple frosting. However, I didn't have red food dye and only had pink, so it came out a very light purple. Add a few fruits and you have a birthday cake.


Here is Hien in a different shade of purple.


And look at me eyeing off the cake. I didn't pose for this photo, its genuine. Hey, I love chocolate cake, especially ones I make myself. And look, you know this is from a few weeks back because I still have hair.

No comments:

Post a Comment